Mountain Khakis is a longtime partner of 24 Hours of Booty and they continue to help us fight cancer. This week they’d like to provide a few Indy riders with top of the line shorts, pants or t-shirts as a reward for their hard work. There are two ways to win:
1. Recruit riders. The team who recruits the most riders between between Thursday, June 21 at 8:00 a.m. and Tuesday, June 26 at 4:00 p.m. will win $30 Mountain Khakis gift cards for your entire team! 24 Hours of Booty will sweeten the deal by throwing in official performance baseball hats.
2. Meet your fundraising minimum. Every rider who meets their $200 fundraising minimum by Tuesday, June 26 at 4:00 will be placed into a drawing for a $75 Mountain Khakis gift card! Ten gift cards will be awarded.
Two chances to win – and you don’t want to miss this gear! Call (704-365-4417) or email with any questions.
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Hours of Booty Indianapolis event for 2012. 24 Hours of Booty employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Hours of Booty, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Hours of Booty reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period. The essay contest begins June 21 at 8:00 am and will end at 4:00 pm on June 26.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Hours of Booty will award the recruitment prize to the team who recruits the most riders in the given time frame. Fundraising prizes will be awarded randomly, based on everyone who has met the fundraising minimumm.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Hours of Booty, Mountain Khakis and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
- Privacy: By submitting an essay you give 24 Hours of Booty permission to use your story in event related newsletters, blogs and social media efforts. The winner may be asked to participate in promotional and public relations activities related to the 24 Hours of Booty, including but not limited to media interviews, photos and videos.
- Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.