Stand out on the Booty Loop this summer with a set of 10 custom jerseys from our friends at Giordana!
Starting Wednesday, April 15, you’ll receive (1) contest entry for every (3) riders that registers for your team through Tuesday, April 21 at 3:00 pm! One team from each city will be chosen to win one set of 10 custom jerseys. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, April 22 at 5 p.m. The more riders you have join your team this week, the higher your chances are to win!
The jerseys will be produced through the Giordana Custom Now program, right here in the USA! The more riders you have join your team this week, the higher your chances to win.
Click here to read more about Giordana’s 24 Hours of Booty team and how their jerseys tell their own team’s story.
The Fine Print:
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all participants registered for the 24 Hours of Booty 2015. 24 Hours of Booty employees, board members and their families are not eligible.
- Agreement to rules: Participation in the contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the decisions of 24 Hours of Booty, which are final. All prizes are contingent on availability of apparel sizes and are not transferable. 24 Hours of Booty reserves the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- Period: The contest begins April 15, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. and will end at 3:00 p.m. on April 21, 2015.
- Entry: Entries will be based on the above criteria. You must be registered to qualify for prizes.
- Selection: 24 Hours of Booty will award up to 10 Giordana jerseys to the qualifying three teams whose names are chosen at random.
- Release of Liability: By participating in this contest, you agree to releases and hold harmless 24 Hours of Booty, Giordana, Gita, Pinarello and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors from any claim arising from your participation in this contest or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
Tax Implications: All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you and you should consult a tax professional with questions.